Mama Elephant Designer Series Lion Dance

Friday, December 1, 2017

Hi all! Today I want to share my card  for Mama Elephant featuring Lion Dance stamp set. I choose different colors than ordinary chinese new year colors, I hope you like it :)


Mama Elephant supply that I'm using :
Lion Dance for the images and sentiment
Lion Dance Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Lunar Extras for the images
Lunar Extras Creative Cuts to die cut the images
Sew Fancy Creative Cuts to die cut the frame

I stamp, color the images using copic then die cut it. For the background, I'm using Dye Ink with blending tool then splash water and white watercolor with my brush. To make the card more festive, I add some clear sequins for the embellishment.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Melania Deasy

4 comments: